Maldives’ first travel exhibition, “Vacations Expo”, will feature 35 participants, announced its organiser Highrise.
The company’s head of sales Gabriela Milkova stated that 35 entities of the tourism sector have guaranteed their participation in the exhibition, including the tourism boards of Malaysia and Singapore.
She declared their participation as a presage of the fair’s popularity. Participants include prominent aviation brands, tour operators, guest houses, and adventure travel and tours organisers.
Gabriela added they will hold a lucky draw among the exhibition’s visitors with a range of valuable prizes on offer including
- An Umrah trip (non-mandatory Islamic pilgrimage) by Musafireen Ummra Group
- Holiday package of USD 2000 by Moodhu Holidays
- Return ticket to Singapore by Singapore’s tourism board
- Vacation at Meeru Island Resort & Spa by MV Hotels
- Vacation by Aveyla Manta Village
- Fishing trip by Kraken Adventures
- Kaashi Theyo gift hamper
- Trip to Maafushi by Dive Club Maldives
Vacations Expo will be held in the National Art Gallery in capital Male from August 4 – 6. The fair is sponsored by Maldives Holidays, with co-sponsor Moodhu Holidays Maldives and associate partners MV Hotels, Catch Maldives and Tourism Malaysia.
Vacations Expo is also endorsed by the Trade Facilitation Committee, Maldives Marketing and Public Relations Corporation (MMPRC), Matato-Maldives and Liveaboard Association of Maldives (LAM).